Recent Breakthroughs for HR+/HER2- Early Breast Cancer Patients: Accurate Risk Measurement and Local Testing with Prosigna®
• Prognostic performance in different clinical risk groups
• Comparison among currently available multigene signatures
• Prosigna real-world evidence and data
• Value of intrinsic subtyping in clinical practice
• Dr. Eva Ciruelos: Hospital Universitario 72 de Octubre (Spain):
Moving to precision medicine: Clinical utility of molecular subtype in breast cancer.
• Professor Bent Ejlertsen, Medical Leader Danish Breast Cancer Cooperative Group,
Copenhagen University Hospital (Denmark):
Prosigna real-world evidence and data adjuvant DBCG trials
• Dr. Andreas Makris Mount Vernon Cancer Centre (UK):
Prosigna in the UK, NICE recommendation, OPTIMA Trial.